QuickBooks Import Solution
AccessBooks Updater is a QuickBooks import application that will dynamically create
a database for you, from which you can add or modify transaction data and list items for
transfer into QuickBooks.
Our AccessBooks Updater QuickBooks import solution natively supports importing from an MS Access database. For those who
would like to work with a MySQL, MS SQL Server, or Oracle database we provide AccessBooks Updater Plus.
Our most recent version provides custom field support, enhanced error logging, a
more comprehensive help file and up to date data exchange with the latest verisons of QuickBooks.
Version 7.0 now fully supports Windows 7, 64-bit operating systems, and a slew of new functionality. Check out the enhanced feature list below.
Please check our FAQ for any questions you may still have regarding AccessBooks Updater.
- An easy to use interface
- A comprehensive help file
- Enhanced custom field support
- Enhanced transaction and list item support
- Improved modification privileges and more
- Improved performance and quicker processing speeds over qODBC
- Add/Update for Assembly Items
- Add/Update for Build Assembly Transactions
- Support for Inventory Sites on transactions
- Add for Inventory Transfer transaction
- Add for Classes
- Custom fields in Estimates, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders are fully supported
- Delete support for Customers, Invoices, Receive Payments, and Sales Orders
- Support for Ship Address on Estimates
- Update Bills
- Update Journal Entries
- Update BillPayment Check
- Sales Orders can Be Linked to Invoices
- Support for MyODBC 5.1
- Support for Manufacturer Part Number for Inventory and NonInventory items
- Sales tax on Bills, Purchase Orders, Checks, and Vendor Credits for international versions of QB
- Currency support for Customers and Vendors
- Receive Payment now support APPLYNONE in Edit Sequence to post payments without applying them to open transactions
- MySQL, MS SQL Server, and Oracle support
Supported QuickBooks Versions
- QuickBooks Pro (2003-2013)
- QuickBooks Premier (2003-2013)
- QuickBooks Enterprise (3.0-13.0)
- Microsoft Access 2000 or later
- MySQL or MS SQL Server software (if using ABU+)
Database selection screen